- Takes a coaxial/optical (S/PDIF or TOSLink) digital audio source and converts it to standard analog left/right audio, available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier or recording deck
- .Bridge your legacy sound system with digital sources such as DVD and CD players that don’t have RCA-style analog outputs.
- Accepts uncompressed digital audio as input with 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz sample rates
- Supports 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) and 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bitstream on left and right channels.
- Compact and easy to install.